No room in the car park?

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Feb 5 09:57:05 CET 2012

Hi gang
I tried to upload five recordings to the Mooo today but only two made
it, as Filezilla claimed a connection failure. Is the disk full? Has
anybody else had this experience recently?Any road:
1) 05 August 1995 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_August_1995_(BFBS)>
This is the re-up that Stuart requested the other day. Only 45 minutes
of a two-hour show, and at least one edit in a Peel link, but sounding
very good.
2) 16 September 1995 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_September_1995_(BFBS)>
Uproarious anecdotes by John concerning railways.  Many thanks to
Carsten.
Note to Robin: the show you wanted to know about from 1994 is one of the
files that didn't make it. However, I will keep trying and let you know
when they are available.
Best wishesSteve (TK)