Peel's Top Gear bills Little Feat over short girl (13)

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Fri Feb 3 19:56:14 CET 2012

Many Tanks ! (in N. Korea ; you're a brave guy)
The Peel wiki site is one of the slowest in the world - it's virtually crippled at the moment. Maybe it tries to do too much, downloading a-to-z gubbins - Aaaagghhh !!
Keep up the GW !