Peel's Top Gear bills Little Feat over short girl (13)

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Feb 2 15:14:16 CET 2012

Fellow Peelites
Here we go!! The 500 Box continues to roll out the discoveries. John
plays Lil Louis' scurrilous anthem and we hear about his son's first
Fall gig.
13 July 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_July_1989>   (Session: Band
Of Susans)
And yet more Peelenium shows!!! How much excitement can a man take???
18 May 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_May_1999>   (Session: Marine
Research. Peelenium: 1901)
Slightly incomplete. Courtesy of Isector.
21 December 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_December_1999>
(Session: Blackheart Procession. Peelenium: 1987)22 December 1999
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_December_1999>   (Session: Fonn.
Peelenium: 1988)
Both complete. JP gives the full title of the Big Black LP, at last.
Many thanks as always to our taping heroes.
Best wishesSteve (TK) from -17 degrees South Korea