[peel] Re: Son Of Peelenium Frenzy!

Ian Stuart ian@...
Wed Feb 1 22:08:25 CET 2012

Hi Stuart and all

this is my first post.  I had tried to download stuff previously but
been stumped, thank you Stuart I now understand something of filezilla
and moo and am now relishing Pixies and Eton Crop sessions, so good to
hear again!

Looking forward to exploring the vaults and uploading some stuff when i
can see what's on and what's not.

I had no idea this existed until a couple weeks ago and I'm so glad to
hear that you are all out there.

with lots good wishes

Ian