Merry Christmas

Tom Roche troche2255@...
Mon Dec 24 14:47:43 CET 2012

I second the Merry Christmas-wishing motion, and urge its unanimous
approval.

Here in the States it has been a rather bleak two weeks, but we are
climbing out if it. (More of us than than you might think are saddened
*and* embarrassed at the state of affairs here.)

I'm away from Atlanta this week, in northern Virginia with family, having a
grand time. It was a tumultuous year for me. I worked at a  video
production facility and was laid off after 26 years this summer, and
believe it or not it was a good thing. I've set up my own freelance
film/video editing business and am already doing well. But it was so
time-consuming I've not had a moment to log the 300+ Peel cassettes I
promised to index so I can help fill missing slots in the archive.

That's my new years resolution.

I'll resume my weekly Tuesday 7pm Eastern US time radio show Jan 8 via
1690wmlb.com

In the meantime, here's the download link for my hour long Christmas
special if you would like an hour of holiday warmth and strangeness. I mean
come on, it's got Sonic Youth covering Martin Mull.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8M9YVMTSoXPdGxVU3IzSUZUdmc

If you need an editor for your movie/documentary/video give me a ring, ha.

Cheers then, and Merry Whatever-You-Celebrate from across th' pond.

Tom In Atlanta (usually)