Gert please answer this!

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Dec 14 16:07:22 CET 2012

Hello Gert,

Clearly you have been posting shows somewhere but PLEASE tell us where!!

There are no files in your messages and no links, so you tell us about all the great shows you are uploading BUT NO-ONE CAN GET THEM.

Please tell us the link to your shows so we can access them.

Not one person has reveived ANY show you have posted.

Please have a think about this!

Thank you, and I hope you are feeling OK

Bill