[peel] Re: ebay tw*ts

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Tue Dec 11 00:55:03 CET 2012

I asked him if it was legal to sell copies of BBC shows. His reply:

"It is certainly an interesting area, for example the BBC is positively
encouraging download of all broadcasts. Over the last two years, tens of
thousands of old radio programs have been made available over the Web in
the downloadable MP3 format, free to anyone with a computer and an Internet
connection. All these programs are in the public domain".