1999-01-05 with Quasi in session and any interest in some Kershaws?

ford.alan@... ford.alan@...
Sun Dec 9 00:15:47 CET 2012

Thanks for these Kershaw shows and, by the way, I assume everyone's aware that AK has a biography out now in paperback. Apparently it's rather good (haven't got round to reading mine yet).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Off-Switch-Andy-Kershaw/dp/0753541076/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

120 5-star reviews!

Cheers

Alan