Bad show, compiled off season (9)

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Aug 9 17:57:00 CEST 2012

Hi  Mark

I wouldn't bother trying to stitch anything together at this stage - at least not until all the bits of a show are available. I just tend to create files from individual sides of the cassette (invariably what is on side b doesn't follow on from side a but comes from much later in the show and you end up with a file from another tape that needs to be inserted in the middle).

Stuart