postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Thu Aug 9 15:26:08 CEST 2012

I'm currently working on the "Top Gear 5th Anniversary" segments
(presumably from the 26 September 1972 show). However, the T.Rex clip
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zyFt_dNLxQ&feature=plcp), gives me the
message "This video contains content from UMG. It is not available in
your country."  If anyone can access it and is able to extract the
audio, I can add it to my set and make it available via the wiki.
Pad
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <saipanda@...> wrote:

> Wow! Amazing discovery!
>
> Some other Peel bits and pieces of the early 70s seem to be up on
YouTube from the same user. Look forward to checking these out when I
get home tonight (or maybe tomorrow), but if anyone can work the mp3
magic on those.

> Cheers,
>
> Steve
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "postscriptxyz" postscriptxyz@ wrote:
> >
> > Recently eight segments of the 29 May 1973 show were uploaded to
> > YouTube. These included the intro and outro to the first play of
Tubular