[peel] Rob's SL Tapes now wikified

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Aug 6 15:28:29 CEST 2012

And thanks from me for wikifying it all..

Originally I did all that myself when on the 400 Box tapes, but I have
considerably less time on my hands now, plus as you say, this last batch
was a real mish-mash of stuff, not helped by the fact that some of it had
already been ripped from other L tapes where he'd bounced tapes for
whatever reason. It was a big enough job for me trying to date the tapes
accurately in the first place

Looking forward to my next (hopefully easier to sort out) batch!