[peel] Fun Boy Three

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Mon Apr 23 21:00:59 CEST 2012

you know how to excite - there I was hoping for FB3 extravaganza! However thanks for these ... next up the Crucial Three - impossible that, that would be.

________________________________
 From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 23 April 2012, 3:31
Subject: [peel] Fun Boy Three

Hi gang

1) Best Of Peel Vol 46

April and May 1992 mixtape, courtesy of Mike.  Sorry for the delay in posting, bud.

2) Peel 035 (BFBS)

May 1986, when Liverpool won the FA Cup. I'm roughly 10% through these now.

3) 23 February 1996  (Sessions: Van Basten, Quickspace)

Previously, one track surfaced as part of a Tim Westwood file: this is the whole nine yards. Thanks to Isector.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)