[peel] Re: [OT] Online radio streaming services

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue Apr 17 23:35:52 CEST 2012

and speaking of marcelle from the fine ''another nice mess'' best wishes to her for the unfortunate experience she had on the train recently.

________________________________
 From: Andrew <AndrewThezmore@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2012, 20:25
Subject: [peel] Re: [OT] Online radio streaming services

hmmmm - I wonder if it is the same local community station that I had a birthday request played on a couple of years back? I gave them the option of Totally Wired or (I think) Greased Lightning - you can guess which one they played... have got that on tape too but don't hold yer breath!
Are you heading to the Parc n Dare on 4th May Roger?