[OT] Online radio streaming services

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Mon Apr 16 17:05:30 CEST 2012

Apologies for the off-topic post, but I figured there were some here - Rocker & Marcelle, for example - who might be able to help.
The University where I work has provided web streaming for a local radio station for some years, and for reasons that I wont bore you with, we're looking to end that relationship.
As I was their main support contact here, I imagine I'll be asked to suggest alternative services for them to set up their own streaming, so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?
 They are a fairly small community radio station with an appropriately small budget - my server stats tell me that they rarely go above 20 online listeners, but they do have one particular show, a live football phone-in for a certain Welsh club, that gets a lot of interest abroad.
 Any help much appreciated,
Cheers
Roger