Same As It Never Was

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Apr 14 21:20:04 CEST 2012

Hi Mark

I've gone through your list and there are a few shows which either haven't been shared or were only partially shared.

What I've done is uploaded an annotated version of your spreadsheet to the Files section. The shows highlighted orange are the ones where you have new content and it would be great if you could share these. That includes the Last World Service show which would be a great find.

The yellow highlighted shows are previously available, though not in as high quality as your 3rd September 2002 show so yours could well be a sound upgrade, should you still have the energy/inclination to share.

The unhighlighted shows are already available in full in high sound quality.

Hope that's of use!

All the best

Stuart