interview about onine archive project

ken ken_garner@...
Sat Apr 14 10:20:04 CEST 2012

no, martin, he says at one point, "we're still debating that [the format], but we think we can cover all the rights, we think we can sort all that out" - my hunch is they will use a combination of only putting up 30 secs of a track online, and/or having a stream in a very, very low quality mp3 of seelct track(s) only, which also can be exempt in certain circumstances

ken