Diblo Dibala sessions

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Thu Apr 12 17:27:01 CEST 2012

Me too, and for the Pop Group session which I just noticed whilst I was there.
I'm occasionally in touch with ex-PG guitarist John Waddington, who is sadly a little worse for wear these days, so maybe a copy of this might cheers him up...
Whilst I'm here, thanks also to whoever posted those Man sessions - still not had a chance to listen to them, but a bit of Man always goes down well here in theValleys!
Cheers
Roger