Take It From Here

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Apr 9 05:16:33 CEST 2012

Fellow Peelites
Despite occasional problems with the Mooo, the 1994 Festive Fifty has
had something of a revival: many thanks to Isector and Lorcan for the
files below.Starter:
1) 17 December 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_December_1994>
(Sessions: Elastica, Fall. FF 50-43.)
Only the chart section of this show has hitherto been shared: that file
went the way of 30242. We now have 94 minutes up to the end and two
short files that fill in some of the preceding gap, meaning that this is
now only four tracks short. Since a reconstruction would be superfluous,
I've left the tapers' sterling efforts as they are.
Main course:
2) 23 December 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_December_1994>   (FF
42-01.)
Previously shared in full spread over four separate files, but now in
one glorious three-hour splurge.
3) Peel 033 (BFBS) <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_033_(BFBS)>  , Peel
034 (BFBS) <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_034_(BFBS)>
And for dessert....we go back to April 1986. Many thanks to the taper.
Best wishesSteve (TK)