Man Peel Session

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Sat Apr 7 05:09:04 CEST 2012

Thanks for this, a significant upgrade on the third Man session I had.
The only copy of the first Man session I'm aware of was recently made
available by leicesterjim (link on the 30 January 1973
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_January_1973>   wiki page).
Perhaps we should put in a request for Marc Riley to play it.  On second
thoughts, he didn't seem too enthusiastic when playing the second
session, and as one track is over ten minutes long, probably not a good
idea.