The Week's Good Cause

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Apr 2 02:22:50 CEST 2012

Fellow Peelites
Many thanks firstly to Lorcan for creating a chain of response to one of
my posts that led to a record amount of feedback (ten replies, I
estimate).
1)  13 February 2000 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_February_2000_(BFBS)>
John sounds slightly disengaged with this show, playing oldish releases
(but apologising for doing so) and looking at family Christmas snaps
instead of cueing up tracks. Excellent quality: thank you Carsten.
2)  19 June 1992 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_June_1992>
Apologies for the late posting, and many thanks to Ian for a good clean
copy of the Come session in this show.
3) 03 March 1981 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_March_1981>
Thank you Stuart (and congratulations on your elevation to Wiki admin
status) for creating this page. Part of the show was on one of Mark's
mixtapes, but we now have a further pause button section courtesy of
BH007 of the Hinton Box. Many thanks to Brian and Colin.
4) 20 August 1993 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/20_August_1993>
(Sessions: St Johnny, Roovel Oobik)
Completely new to the catalogue, a 500 Box recording of the latter half
of the show. Many thanks to Colin. The Mooo Server slowed to a halt
during the transfer, but both files appear to have made it, so please
get back to me if you have any download problems. As at time of writing,
the server is still inaccessible for uploads.
Best wishesSteve (TK)