[peel] Re: Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun Apr 1 11:04:04 CEST 2012

Without resorting to Google, I know there's a song by the brilliant early
10cc which is called something like Do The Sacro-iliac.
Anyone unfamiliar with their first 2 albums should get them NOW. And that's
no April Fool either !

Alan