[peel] Re: crimewatch on thursday 22nd sept b.b.c.1

Anything Should Happen anythingshouldhappen@...
Sun Sep 25 12:00:38 CEST 2011

ha, ha. It's downloading fine at this end, so may be a country thing.

The MU Temp unavailable is a pain as people think the file isn't there, it's
not it's MU limiting capacity generally for free users.

Just shout when you've got it, if still a problem, I'll upload it to
something else.