[peel] crimewatch on thursday 22nd sept b.b.c.1

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sat Sep 24 15:43:28 CEST 2011

hi anything,
yes please do if you have it, i just assumed it might be on the ''box'' i dont know for sure but i will be very pleased if you have it [dont worry im not featured on the show]
cheers mp

________________________________
From: "anythingshouldhappen@..." <anythingshouldhappen@gmail.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 24 September 2011, 11:11
Subject: Re: [peel] crimewatch on thursday 22nd sept b.b.c.1

Hi Mike
I can grab it for you when I get home from work tonight. If you aren't sorted by then let me know
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

From:  "parkermike81" <parkermike81@yahoo.com>
Sender:  peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 08:45:37 -0000
To: <peel@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo:  peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] crimewatch on thursday 22nd sept b.b.c.1

hello,
completely off topic i know[ sigh`s from the audience]but that ''box'' site wont let me back in and if it anybody taped this and could give me the link or whatever as the bbc i player only keeps it for 24 hours, does anybody have this crimewatch episode please?
thanks mp