We've only just begun.

Andrew AndrewThezmore@...
Sun Sep 18 02:13:09 CEST 2011

I don't know my azimuth from my elbow either. I fully appreciate the quality issue in listening to the shared shows now, but I really hope the fact that the recording quality at the time was of secondary importance to the sounds that came out of the crappy equipment some of us had (still have) and that this is recognised at some point in the archiving process. I've got tapes that are so poor quality-wise (both in reception and "editing") that I can't imagine anyone else would want to hear.I know every second of them and to me they are priceless.

btw Alan, the old conundrum, attic or loft? Mine's a loft. My box is going back up there soon due to daughter's complaints of "why is it under my bed?"