OT : MicInFrontOfThe Tele recordings - new links

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Sep 15 20:26:09 CEST 2011

Apologies if I came over a bit arsy, I've just had one of those days. A small, simple job turned in to a nightmare. Then I turn on the PC and my monitor was completely dead. I'm just finishing this comment then I'm off to the pub before something else breaks!

I guess everyone here had taken them from the Mooo, it's the other forums that missed out on them...

Haze