Obscure German Song of the 80s

marcus marqives@...
Wed Sep 14 19:05:40 CEST 2011

Hi All,
this is my first posting after lurking for several years because I don't know who else to turn to.
Has anyone any info about a (probably) german song of the 80s which had as remembered lyrics "Yuri Vasilevitch Andropov" and possibly "tout suite"?
It was a heavily synthdrum electronic number and featured a great bass drumbeat which I have no way of conveying to you.
I guess you either have it or not.
It was of course, played by no one but The Great One (I taped it but can't locate it) circa 1985.
I would really appreciate your help as I have a young son to save from the banality of "the wheels on the bus"!