[peel] OT - Watching BBC outside UK

Jason Witcher jaydoubleyou@...
Tue Sep 13 10:09:39 CEST 2011

Either install Get Iplayer (http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer), which has
the bonus of the downloads not being time-limited (despite the URL saying
'linuxcentre' there is a Windows version), or try one of the torrenting
sites, eg UK Nova (http://www.uknova.com/) or The Box (http://thebox.bz) -
these obviously depend on someone having capped and uploaded the program in
question.
Hope this helps,
Jason