OT - Next Two Friday Rock Shows

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Mon Sep 12 22:13:52 CEST 2011

I've not had chance to grab stuff off theBox yet, I've been a bit busy with real life recently....

I don't have the time (or bandwidth) to upload these twice and as I'm sharing them in a couple of other forums so I thought it best to stick with Rapid...  and I notice someone filled the Mooo up again recently ;-)

There's still another sixty FRS tapes to transfer and about 20 IC tapes (40 shows) - should keep me busy for a while!