[peel] Re: Christy Moore at Glastonbury 1993 - only just on topic...

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Wed Sep 7 21:27:59 CEST 2011

Aha! A chance to blow my trumpet!
Older members might remember the days when I used to contribute stuff to
this group.

The frisbee clip was on my Glasto '93 comp:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Glastonbury_1993

I was listening to it again recently, along with
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel:_Miscellaneous_Amusing_Clips_And_Anecdotes

Even though I've heard them several times, I still laugh aloud at much of
it.

Alan