Peel Show 1992-02-22

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Sep 5 01:44:42 CEST 2011

Well I'm not sure what the 30242b funny link thing was all about, but the 30242b server is no more, what with it being variously hacked etc. The weird link may have been a workaround as the Wiki was starting to disallow direct 30242 links (as well as some Mooo links!) On this occasion I found the show on the Mooo in Steve's 1992 folder and have updated the wiki show download link.

It's well worth a root about the Mooo to see what else is in there....

Stuart