John Peel ofs?

mcbarnicle stephen@...
Sun Sep 4 21:13:29 CEST 2011

In Ireland it would be Donal Dinneen. Sadly his radio show in Ireland just got axed after 15 years, but as he assured his listeners in a very Peel way: "This particular conversation will continue."

http://www.todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/Donal-Dineen/Overview.aspx

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/features/2011/0819/1224302694831.html