[peel] Re: PodOmatic files?

stephen phythian theallnewadventuresofspp@...
Sun Sep 4 15:57:02 CEST 2011

Hi Steve

Thanks for that- it's actually quite glaringly obvious when somebody points it out!
Must be one of those days!

Thanks again
Stephen

--- On Sun, 4/9/11, steve <saipanda@...> wrote:

From: steve <saipanda@yahoo.com>
Subject: [peel] Re: PodOmatic files?
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 4 September, 2011, 14:24

      Hi Stephen,

If you look toward the bottom of each tape page on the site, there's a download option you can click on.

Just a general warning, there is some kind of monthly limit for downloads from the site, which is occasionally reached. Also, on the dates on the site are occasionally a day or two out. Stuart has put all the shows under the correct dates on the wiki.

Cheers,

SW