Late For The Party

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Sep 1 13:51:49 CEST 2011

Fellow Peelites
"As threatened," another exercise in remastering. I used Ray's patched
version for this, and must thank him for saving me a lot of work!
Show: 23 July 1979Sessions: Tubeway Army, UK SubsWiki
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_July_1979>
As ever, there were a couple of tracks I just could not get hold of
(Straight Eight and Tradition confined to the dim annals of pop
history), so I left them as they were. I took a couple of liberties with
the original: by adjusting the pitch on one link so that it fitted the
fade, and, since the start and part of one link were not recorded,  and
by allowing the sig to run on until the mandatory two hour running time
was complete. I hope you enjoy the result.
Best wishesSteve (TK)