JP on TV soundtrack

dr_mango2004 dr_mango2004@...
Thu Sep 1 00:48:00 CEST 2011

Alan, you beat me to it! I watched the same programme last night and heard the Peel clip. I saved the audio clip to have a closer listen and can confirm that the show is from 18 January 1982. As you say, the show was set in 1982 so it was a nice period touch.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_January_1982

The clip starts with Peel talking, mentioning Billy Childish after playing the Milkshakes track, then he introduces the Pink Industry session track "Tuesday". There's angry words of dialogue over the top.

I've put the audio clip in my directory on the moo server.
fieldofblood.mp3
http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/dr_mango/

DM