Batti Mamzelle 16/05/1974

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Sun Oct 30 18:09:09 CET 2011

Thanks Bill, I'd missed that show.

The Batti album is another I probably haven't played in over thirty years but I remember buying it after hearing it on the radio.

Somewhere in my tape boxes is my music diary, I noted what had been good on TV & radio, which shows I'd taped and what albums I needed to rush down to Virgin and buy on Saturday morning. I recall Batti going in there but can't remember who played it...