[peel] Re: Tickey Dopies!

koogy@... koogy@...
Thu Oct 27 16:21:36 CEST 2011

gah, three years late, as usual

i was going by the list here (which i still have bookmarked):

http://my.opera.com/JohnPeelsRecordBox/blog/show.dml/215947

(do we know who The Curator is, so he can update the above?)

i'll cut the track out of the 14th march 1992 file and upload the full
version sometime.

and i appear to have been similarly asleep when Rocker mentioned Old
Smokie. does anyone have it as a single track that i can download (and add
to the above)?

cheers
andy