Two questions...

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Mon Oct 24 12:19:31 CEST 2011

...I seek the collective knowledge of the group.

Firstly, I just happened across The Associates "Radio 1 Sessions 1981-1983", which purports to include a third Peel session - dated 3rd Sep 1983, two tracks, "God Bless The Child" & "This Flame". Since it's not listed by Ken, I'm puzzled. Can anyone shed any light?

Secondly, something of a holy grail for me - is the 1973 Faust session in circulation? I mean the Peel session listed as 05-06-73, not the 01-03-73 session which is easily available...unless of course they're one and the same...?

Cheers aye,

Pete