More Peel on TV

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat Oct 15 23:39:19 CEST 2011

Just played that song (from 1982) on a cd called "The Indie Scene 1982" and wow - the next song on now is called "Things That Have Learnt To Walk That Ought To Crawl" by the Room, which is equally as brilliant and Liverpool-esque ... What an era. It could be a contender for "strangest song title of all time" maybe ... Sounds like a sci-fi or paranormal program title.