[peel] OT: Kershaw shows, TOTD, FOBIAs

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Oct 15 20:48:31 CEST 2011

Thanks that's ideal (and a bit clearer than the original!)

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Ford
Sent: 15 October 2011 18:58
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] OT: Kershaw shows, TOTD, FOBIAs

Is this any good?
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/L165
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/L166

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Alan Ford <ford.alan@...> wrote:

Let me have a go at sorting it.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Alan Ford <ford.alan@...> wrote:

Drat. Because the dates all had Andy's name next to them I thought they were
supposed to relate to each other
Now I've buggered them right up !

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Stuart <stuartb@...> wrote:

Hi Alan

You had me confused there when I saw the edits to the Wiki Tape pages! The
Andy Kershaw shows did not have a date associated with them, the dates in
wiki format were only for the Peel Shows on the other side of those tapes.

Where I did manage to date the AK shows (for example if they ran straight
into a Peel show) I did add a date but not one linked to a wiki page, see
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/L168 for an example.

I'll fix the links (which are a bit strange at the moment as the displayed
text is a different date to the actual link) and add the dates to the AK
sides of the tapes

Stuart

  _____