OT: Kershaw shows, TOTD, FOBIAs

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Oct 15 17:08:32 CEST 2011

 > PS AK is about to reach his 50th Tune Of The Day on Facebook. I have
> continued to download them all and can post 26 - 50 on here if
> anyone's interested.
> There was no response when I posted the first 25 and I'm starting to
> get a FOBIA (Fear Of Being Ignored Again) !

Hi Alan

I downloaded the first section you posted and would love some more. Similarly, I have a FOBIA, as in when I uploaded the 2010 FF and not a single person gave feedback (not even the person who asked for it) and so I understand how you feel. I'm sorry for not acknowledging you, and would love some more please.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)