GOZEL RADIO @ JOHN PEEL DAY : HERBST RADIO 14.10.2009

ali karan ali_kuzan@...
Fri Oct 14 03:24:20 CEST 2011

GOZEL RADIO @ JOHN PEEL DAY : HERBST RADIO 14.10.2009
http://soundcloud.com/gozel/gozel-radio-14-10-09-john-peel-day-herbst-radiohttp://gozel.tumblr.com/1390442278 http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/11417271108/gozel-radio-john-peel-day-herbst-radio
ARCHIVE /14.10.09 John Peel Day : Serhat Köksal aka 2/5 BZ "NO Pipeline NO Exotic" Radio Show @ Herbst Radio UKW 99.1 MHz, Berlin
‏http://herbstradio.org/programm/sendung/8478.html#Radio_Spezial-John_Peel_Day-Serhat_K_ksal_aka_2_5_BZ
14. Oktober 2009 16:00 bis 17:00 Uhr (Radio Spezial)John Peel Day : Serhat's SessionsSerhat Köksal aka 2/5 BZ "NO Pipeline NO Exotic"s Peel Sessions Radio ShowSounds from Begenal ,Ballgard ,Bandista ,FaceTubeSpace ,Abdurrahman Palay ,2/5BZ ,Uzeda ,Extreme Noise Terror ,Hello Soviet ,Kino ,Captain Beefheart, Internationala.org ,Direnistanbul ,Nabucco Contract ,rwe , NO Dialogue Foundation , Imf Istanbul Congress , Istanbul Streets October 09 , Altan Erbulak ,Thin Lizzy ,Thomas Mapfumo& John Peel
http://www.2-5bz.com
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com
http://gozel.tumblr.com
http://norient.com/stories/25bz/ http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/5451583248
http://reboot.fm/category/gozel-radio/
http://gozel.tv/
2/5BZ - ETNiK MARKET ETNiK PARANOIA ( Peel Session, 2003 )
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/5451583248

“Of all the music I heard in Turkey, I liked 2/5 BZ best.”John Peel
http://gozel.tumblr.com/post/1390472316
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laszcg5XSu1qdfoifo1_500.jpg