[peel] More Peel on TV

Paul Webster paul@...
Wed Oct 12 13:09:21 CEST 2011

The TV programme plays a snippet from a Peel radio show over the closing titles - where he referred to it being recorded
and him meeting someone there who asked for a track by The Wild Swans.

I have updated the Peel wiki to refer to it - 26 Sep 1992
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_September_1992

Maybe someone who has listened to 25 Sep 1992 can also add in a reference in the appropriate place (Peel said on 26th
that he referred to it "last night" as well).
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_September_1992

If someone adds the TV show details into the wiki then would be good to hyperlink back and forward to these shows.

Also, for the audio sleuths ... around 7m20s in to the TV programme, John is driving his Merc and some African-sounding
music is playing over the car stereo - presumably from one of his cassettes. I don't know what it is and it is not
recognised by Shazam or SoundHound.

Paul