[peel] Re: Genetically modified group (4, 3, 4, 7)

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Oct 10 15:11:49 CEST 2011

OK scratch that - just read the reply stating that my version is better..

Here's the Reading 1996 live set also requested.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bs173n34ovs1yc8

On the CD I was sent there is also

1996-12-22 Xmas Special (live)
1998-07-09 Peel Session #9 (live)
1999-03-25 Mermaid Avenue Tour Special
1999-12-04 Live At The QEH BBC Radio 1
1999 Live At Glastonbury BBC Radio 1
2000-12-13 Festive Fifty Special (live)
2001-09-24 King's College Peel's 40th Anniversary BBC Radio 1

Shout if any of those aren't in general circulation