A couple of 1970 Sunday Shows

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Sun Oct 9 11:51:26 CEST 2011

Hi Martin, you may be correct but my logic goes like this....

Ken's "The Peel Sessions" has both dates listed as single artist shows. Colosseum's only other appearance was also a single artist show (8th Nov 70). I have other tapes from the same taper which seem to be recorded Side 1 - Side 2 chronologically and there are other recordings made between March and November. I am assuming that the two shows would have been consecutive, hence the 1st and 8th March.

Sadly Chris (the guy I got the tapes from) died last year so I can't get any more information on sources and dates.