OT - In Concert and two more FRS

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sat Oct 8 18:08:07 CEST 2011

Hello Haze,

Well the 1976 show was a noisy disaster (not the music but the rip... Ta Da!) with what seems like loose connections, so QC took it down and put it out of its misery.

Not my rip, I'm afraid, and so I am off chasing the missing track, but that's not on the CD or your pre release cassette, so we need that to turn up in a better format.

For the 1977 show, it was a composite 3 sources (original poor quality cassette for intros CD for songs and an incomplete cassette for the "all of us.." track) , so I just renamed the file with an R.

I try to do that now that we will be official BBC archivists :-), to show it is not an unadultered copy.

I think if you remaster the remaster with the pre-release cassette source it would probably sound better.

Bill