Man or Astro-Man? Sessions

kfilmer kfilmer@...
Fri Oct 7 15:37:29 CEST 2011

Martin,

Thanks a million.  The elusive '96 Peel and the '96 Radcliffe (which I was missing one song from).  Incredible.

If anyone has anything else, let me know.  I'm hoping to get my hands on their Beat Patrol session, and anything else I may not be aware of, or someone has in exceptionally great sound quality.

Thanks again, and I'll let everyone here know when the project is finished.

KF