[peel] Gleeful John dishes up rat for sailor (5,4,3)

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Oct 7 12:11:55 CEST 2011

Thanks Steve. Got that now, and it matches the file on TheBox, so I can
join that torrent at 16%. I should be able to get the whole thing over
the weekend and start posting the episodes next week.

Shame they're in WMV format, but judging by Episode 1 they've very good
quality for their size. Ripped from 4oD by the looks of it.

Cheers,

Eddie.