Man or Astro-Man? Sessions

kfilmer kfilmer@...
Fri Oct 7 02:27:15 CEST 2011

Alan,

Thanks.  That listing is actually what led me here, and I sent a personal email to who I'm now assuming is the wrong person (sorry).

That date is, I believe, a Mark and Lard session which I have an incomplete copy of.  So if someone has it, and wants to help out, I'd appreciate it.

I have the session with the absurdly long title, but I've never seen the complete name.  I've always seen it as "Oh Cha Cha Cha and Once Again, Ladies and Gentlemen."  Thanks for the info.  That's from their first session with the MOAM?'s second line-up.  The titles during that era were very wordy.  See their last LP, A Spectrum of Infinite Scale, for further examples.

Thanks to you guys for the help already, keep it coming!

KF