[peel] Re: Sounds of the Suburbs / Out in The States

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Oct 4 19:00:54 CEST 2011

OK, here's Episode 1. If there's any interest I'll post the rest.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LDTMILPA

I'll see if I can get that Classic Ships series, Steve. My ratio's
running a bit low at TheBox right now, but if I get the "free leech of
the week" this week, I should be able to build up enough credit to grab
the series without losing my "Power User" status. But if you could
upload your episode that would help me out.

Cheers,

Eddie.