Sounds of the Suburbs / Out in The States

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Oct 4 13:56:56 CEST 2011

All,

Just a "heads-up" (a term I've never understood) to tell you that someone recently uploaded Peel's "Sounds of the Suburbs" C4 series to TheBox. A couple of episodes have been floating around for a while, but now all 8 are finally available. If anyone wants them but doesn't have access to TheBox, let me know and I should be able to put them up elsewhere for you.

In other news, I've managed to track down a copy of "Peel Out in The States" shows 23 and 24, which are the only ones currently MIA. The CD should be with me soon, at which point I'll make it available.

Eddie.